This is a little bit of a different post for me, and I can completely understand if you hate it. But at the same time, we’re all a little bit nosey and I figured this might help you to get to know me a little better. I was totally inspired by Lucy (LucysRoomToys) and her #MoreAboutMeMonday on instagram.
I figured it was best to keep things short and sweet because I drone on enough as it is. So here are some little bullet points and I’ll include a little gallery at the end.
- I am 22 Years old, my birthday is September 11th.
- I’m half British and half American. My dad was from Texas, which means I am a dual national, it also explains why I love Woody so much… he’s a Cowboy!
- I’m a university student, and I’m actually about to go into my final year. I did two years of a Psychology course at University of Sunderland before changing to a Media, Culture and Communication degree at the same university, which means I’ll have done a total of five years of University by the time I am finished next summer..
- I fundraise for the UK Sepsis Trust annually in a big event. It started last year and we’re going to Carry it on as long as possible. So far we have raised a little under £8000 in memory of my Dad.
- I sing, and was in my county choir for just over 10 years. We even did a tour of Krakow, Poland. I miss it so much.
- I love Rapunzel but Cinderella is my favourite princess.
- I love making jewellery. I find it so therapeutic, and I would love to start selling some of my creations.
- I have never seen a Star Wars film in my life. I realise this is sacrilege, but it is completely true.
- I have two tattoos, one on my ankle in tribute to my dad, and another on the top of my back in tribute to the role music plays in my life. I would love to get more.
- I LOVE dogs.
For those of you that have stuck around to the end, thank you!
I would love to know more about you too! Comment a little fact about yourself below…